Thursday, August 02, 2007

random emotion

I think something happened - that in the first period the LCT was gone, before I found out what he had been up to, that I was somehow building up a store of emotional energy. Hanging on cos I knew that if I let go then, I may never make it back.

But then that fateful phone call was like a shock that completely turned me around - but without any release of that emotional energy. I was literally floored when I found out, but even though I was very emotional - I did not completely let go.

I simply don't feel the need to weep for my lost relationship. Yet put something crazy like "Incredible Journey 2" (for goodness sake !) on the TV, and I'm a puddle of emotion. I wonder whether it is because I still subconscious feel that if I get emotional about something real and serious, I may not cope ? But getting emotional about something not real, not "Me" is somehow easier ?

Anyway - The Cure CD was a double CD, so lasted me a couple of nights... tonight I am onto The Cult.

3 Comments:

Blogger Maledict Nosferatu said...

Since it was the "Incredible Journey", should that have been a "Poodle of emotion"

:O)

M.

2:09 am  
Blogger Maledict Nosferatu said...

I know, I know.

It's late, very, very late.

In fact it's so late, it's early.

Why does this clock show 6PM it's nearly 2:15AM ?

2:11 am  
Blogger seahorse said...

M

well that would be cos Ms Incompetent here had the time zone set (or rather not corrected) to GMT -0800 (Pacific something).

DOH

should be corrected now.

See that was "unconscious incompetence" - I didn't even know I had it wrong ! :D

11:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home