Wednesday, October 03, 2007

no big deal/falling apart

well see I had this big piece planned on how I had figured out that partners being unfaithful is something that seems to go on all the time (sadly). So my situation may have been over a fair period of time (not unknown), involve mental health issues (probably not unique), and have a few unique(ish) aspects. But overall all - so what ?

yadda yadda yadda I'm alright...it was not a nice experience, not one I would wish on my worst enemies (other than him - would be ironic for him to get a dose of his own treatment), but also not one to destroy the rest of my life over...

and then one of my ex-colleagues who travels on the same train managed to find a vulnerable spot, stomp all over it with hobnail boots, and reduce me to tears :( on the train.

It wasn't intentional (so he says) but he was using what he knew I had been through to try and "score a point" in a discussion. And it was a bit below the belt in my view. And it being unintentional doesn't make it less painful !

I guess there will be some sore spots that most of the time I am unaware of, that someone will manage to hit now and then.... it just made me feel pretty fragile for the rest of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home